21 July 2009

They Checked My Temperature But Not My Guests

I brought two friends to my club. As part of the regulations I had to sign them in. After that the friendly security guard took my temperature as part of the measures to contain H1N1. He pointed his temperature probe at my forehead and pronounced me free from fever. I somehow sensed that he will not take my friends’ temperature.

As expected he did not take their temperature. I silently had a laugh over this. Measures were set in place but do the people understand what they were doing. So intend was he in taking my temperature that he left out my friends. So much for process set in place but not understanding the intention! Of course I will not name my club. Rather embarrassing and the guard will get reprimanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment